Well, planned on going to church this morning..of course, insomnia hit. So at 3:45 a.m., I was watching VH1..woo hoo!! My alarm was set for 7:28 a.m.--HELLOOOO..8:58 I wake up!! What happened? Stooopid atomic clock. This is the third time this alarm clock has failed me--NO MORE!!
Michael wanted to go 4-wheeling so we (HE) loaded them up and off we went. I suppose I should've checked the website because after a 1.25 hour trip--CLOSED FOR SEASON. Who knew? It's a lovely day though and I got some awesome pictures I'll be posting later.
Now we're just hanging with the animals. Emi is in my lap..as always. Gia is being her usual happy self. Jasmine is freaking out over the vacum..shocking. Darbie is LOVING the vacum--I'm really afraid that Michael is gonna suck him up one day. Noah and Alllie are hiding. I suppose I'll upload some pix to show off my crew.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment