Monday, December 15, 2008

Okeee Dokeeee...

Wellll....it's been an interesting weekend. Let's see....my "sister' Summer had her baby!! Yippee...a little boy who she will hopefully NOT name Waylon...ewwww!! We're voting for Mason. I think it's fairly safe to say she'll NOT be doing that again any time soon...after an emergency c-section and coding, I feel safe saying she's done with the whole birthing process.
Went to the Christmas dinner. Had a good time. They loved Michael's cheesecake. The missionaries came over afterward and hung out for a few. Went to church today, spoke with the bishop. Came home. Kat came down for a "quick" trip. Pretty awesome. We got some "sissy time" in...which is always wonderful!! We went to the Yeary's for a bit..played Phase 10 and Rock Band--we are SUCH dorks!!! (you'll notice a theme...i'm a dork and proud to be one!!)
Ready for another week of work.

1 comment:

The Crandall Family said...

Hi Kellie,
Thanks for your great updates! You make me smile! Thanks for making the heroes smile too - you are awesome! Big hugs to you and your family.
Crazy busy here - as always - but I am going to sit down and catch up "blog style" this weekend.
Keep going with Alma - one of us has to and I need you to inspire me! I was reading along fine and got stuck there. Now, I am thinking of you and I am going to read through Alma - and beyond! I think I can, I think I can... :)
Take care,
Chris