Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm a dork.....Shocking, I know

YEAH..got a comment from Chris!! I also realized that even though she knows what we look like...I haven't put anything about US!!
Michael and I are in Ronaoke. We've been here for 2 years. Michael is a respiratory therapist and works 3 nights at a nursing home and 1 night at a hospital. I'm working at Virginia Veterans Care Center which is a state funded nursing home for veterans only. I work 3-11 Mon-Fri. I have several boyfriends here--I love 'em!! They are rotten men but it's pretty cool knowing I can make a hero smile. I'm the evening receptionist but hopefully will be getting my Bachelor's soon....well, as soon as I decide to apply!! (I already owned up to being a dork!!) We've been trying to remodel our home. We bought a 1921 house...shoo weee!! We love it but I SAY! One room at a time--and that time can be moooonths. We like to hit the trails on the four-wheelers. Hopefully in Sept 2009 we'll be in Richfield, UT for the ATV Jamboree. Wish I knew some people in Utah to visit!! LOL
I'm getting ready to get back into cross-stitching. I'd like to start and CONTINUE a journal......again. I found some cool temple patterns..sorry back to cross-stitching...that I've ordered.

SOOOO....I decided to try out my downloads last night. My poor, poor puppies. I'm singing my heart out...even if I don't know the song. I'm beltin' em out...look out Tina Turner. (I've calmed down A LOT but I'm still sorta LOUD!!!). OKAY..so my little Emi says her prayers. No, seriously, she lays on her back and puts her front paws together and says her prayers. Don't you know that rotten little dog laid on her back and kept putting her paws together while staring at me. "Please stop mama, please stop mama." I got hysterical. When I stopped singing, she rolled over and curled up. I started singing again.....PRAYING!!!! Yeppers, there she goes in a slooooow roll....pleading look in her eyes...and paws..prayingprayingpraying.
I love her.

No comments: