Sitting at work....thinking. This can be bad or good. I think today will be......good. Sometimes that can be a hard decision to make...good or bad. Recently "good" has been winning most days!!
I downloaded a million and eight...okay maybe not...songs from the church website. I sing to my puppies at night before I read my scriptures. To quote the missionaries I "have little Mormon puppies." Anyway, I'd like to know more than the 15 songs I was "raised" on so...download!! I can't help but know that ending my nights with scriptures and prayer is what has made so many hard things very easy for me.
Thinking about Christmas dinner. REALLLLY wishing the scriptures could help there!! LOL
I'm not sure how many people will be there, what days they'll be there, OR what they want....HOWEVER, there will be food on Christmas Day at my house--lots of it!! I know Ma will be there.....helping!! My brother I hope. The Yeary's after work.
It looks yucky outside. Bad day to wear a skirt....that's never a good day though. Not sure who made pantyhose but they must've HATED women!! Seriously!! And the sizing chart is a liar!!
Wow..just read this...today must be an ADD day...oy. Oh well...that is what happens when I think!!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Kellie - and Michael too - and of course your cute babies! Thank you for making such a GREAT blog - it's so fun to see how everyone is doing and that Kat has kids! I am getting old. :) Wow! Everyone looks wonderful and I hope everyone is doing well too. I love your babies - my first choice was a boxer but we got black labs. They are sure fun though - just like yours. Thanks for the updates and I can't wait to keep checking back! Thanks for your inspiring quotes too! I need to go download some music now! :)
Thanks Kellie!
Love,
Chris
Well sweetie, you know prayer will help for Christmas dinner! I am arriving on the 23rd rather than the 24th!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment