Yes indeedy...a cook is my sweetie...mostly desserts.
Watching the news...I hate people. Looks like they found remains approx. 1/2 mile from the Anthony grandparents home in Orlando....a small child. I think of all the people who want kids and can't have them and then all the one's who just throw them away--literally. I hope there is a special hell for those people. Not nice of me...judege not and all that....but it makes me angry.
Find something positive, Kellie. Hard to do right now. I've had a headache for 2 days and that really affects my moods. Went to sleep with it, woke up with it, meds not helping. I think doing the ornaments put my back out of whack. Of course, I could've smiled to hard and put it out of whack!! LOL OKAY...positive....positive...Thanks Ma for sending any extra one's my way! I think I can convince him to go. Between Amy and myself we should be able to bully him!! Of course, I'm pretty impressed Amy is going with me....and not being negative!!
I'm thankful I get to see my Bug in a few weeks!! I miss her so much. Hailee is growing soooo fast. Kat has such beautiful kids...of course they take after their Mom so why wouldn't they be beautiful!?!? I'm thankful that Kat lives closer to us now. We're all in the same time zone!!! I'm so proud of my brother and sister. They both are such awesome individuals....not sure if I tell them that enough. Getting weepy so I'm gonna stop...wow, my headache is going away. Positive thinking people...IT WORKS!!!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment